I love comments on this blog. I encourage them. However, I do have a few simple rules:
- I like real comments. Just typing in something like “good job” is not a very interesting comment and adds nothing to the conversation. These are prone to being deleted, if Akismet doesn’t catch them for me. No purely self promotional comments.
- You can link to your own site, but only if it is relevant. No adult, pharmaceutical, gambling, junk sites.
- You cannot use your comments to attack or degrade other commentators. No trolls.
- Yes, you can disagree with me.
- Your first comment is always moderated. This, in combination with Akismet, greatly reduces the amount of spam that has so much as a shot at appearing in my comments.
- I can delete any comment I want, for any reason or none at all.
- All comments reflect the opinion of the poster. I am not responsible for what people say in comments, whether or not I allow the comment to appear on this site.
- Mistakes happen. Akismet marks some valid comments as spam and I don’t always catch it. Be patient and let me know.