1 1/2 lb ground lean beef
2/3 c rolled oats
1/2 c finely chopped onion (or onion flakes)
1 egg lightly beaten
dash of salt and pepper
- Mix these ingredients and roll into meatballs.
- Bake at 350 on a draining rack in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until done.
2 Tbsp corn starch
1/2 C packed brown sugar
1 can 13 oz pineapple chunks–put liquid into corn starch mixture and reserve chunks
1/3 c vinegar
1Tbsp soy sauce
1/3 c chopped green pepper
- Mix corn starch and brown sugar.
- Add pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir on med-high until thick.
- Add pineapple and green pepper.
- Add a bit of water to the sauce if too strong.
- Add meatballs to sauce and serve over rice or noodles.