It’s been a busy morning. Getting ready to dog-sit two very sweet dogs. One’s diabetic and he’ll be a bit of extra work, but absolutely the mellowest dog I’ve ever met.
- Made daughter’s lunch for school.
- Walked my daughter to school.
- 1 load laundry because 2-1/2 year old son wet his bed.
- Emptied dishwasher.
- Put dirty dishes in dishwasher.
- Cleaned countertops.
- Watched Sesame Street with my son (he insists on this one, hates to watch it alone).
- Put son down for nap.
- Swept kitchen floor.
- Mopped kitchen floor.
- Swept office floor.
- Mopped office floor.
- Posted my Thursday Thirteen.
Nope, the day’s not done yet by a long shot. Going to be mixing housework with working online all day, making sure the house is reasonably dog-proof. Can’t have the younger dog thinking the kids’ toys are dog toys. She probably won’t but you know how it is. Why risk it?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants