Chicken with Snow Peas
Chicken breasts (enough for whoever is eating)
Italian salad dressing (1/2 – 1 tsp per chicken breast)
lemon juice (1 tsp per chicken breast)
snow peas or sugar snap peas (lots!)
lemon pepper to taste
garlic, diced, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in foil and add lemon juice, lemon pepper and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover with foil tightly (to keep juices in) and cook 10-15 minutes.
- Add peas and sprinkle lots of garlic on top.
- Cover again and cook about 30 minutes or until both chicken and peas are done (the peas take surprisingly long to cook).
As they say, snow peas for the wicked!