4 to 5 small finely chopped (2 to 3 large carrots)
1 medium parsnip (finely chopped)
1 butternut squash (finely chopped)
1 large onion (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons of corn flour (mixed well with 1 cup of water)
Handful finely chopped parsley
Pinch ground black pepper
Pinch sea salt
1) Place the chopped carrots, squash, and parsnip in a medium-size, deep saucepan.
2) Fill the pan with water until it reaches about three centimeters above the vegetables.
3) Bring the ingredients to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until everything becomes soft.
4) Use a masher to slowly mash the vegetables into a puree.
5) Constantly stir until all of the ingredients are well mixed and of a smooth consistency.
6) Add the corn flour and water mixture, making sure to keep the mixture simmering until the soup has become thick and pasty.
7) Add enough salt to suit your taste.
8) Sprinkle ground black pepper and parsley on top of the soup when you are ready to serve.