Honey Rosemary Chicken
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1-2 tbsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp olive oil
6 skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix honey, vinegar, rosemary, and oil.
- Place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Pour in mixture. Seal and turn the bag over to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in 9×13 baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about one hour, basting occasionally with marinade.