1 can of wax beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can of red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can of French-style green beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can of small sweet corn kernels (drained and rinsed)
1 red pepper (cut into slivers)
1 red onion (sliced into very thin rings)
2/3 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of olive oil
2/3 cup of cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of salt
teaspoon of pepper
1 tablespoon of parsley
1) Place all of the vegetables in a stainless steel or glass bowl.
2) Mix all of the dressing ingredients in a saucepan.
3) Bring the ingredients just to a boil.
4) Pour the mix immediately over the vegetables in bowl.
5) Thoroughly stir to mix the dressing with the ingredients.
6) Transfer the mix to a non-plastic serving dish with a lid.
7) Chill the salad well for at least two hours before serving.