500 grams okra
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
1 cup grated coconut
Salt (to taste)
Sugar (to taste)
1) Chop up the okra into 2 to 3 pieces.
2) Heat cup of vegetable oil.
3) Add the fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds.
4) Cook the ingredients over low heat. When you start to hear the seeds crackle, add the chopped okra and grated coconut.
5) Next, add salt and a pinch of sugar.
6) Make sure to sprinkle a few drops of water from time to time.
7) When the okra becomes soft, add in the chopped coriander leaves.