1 package (9-oz.) Fettuccine
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled , deveined
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender.
- Add chicken broth and cornstarch. Mix until smooth.
- Cook until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Add shrimp, parsley and lemon juice. Cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- Toss fettuccine with shrimp mixture. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.