2 lean beef cubed steaks
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half. Press half of seasoning mixture evenly to both sides of cubed steaks; set aside.
- Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and zucchini; cook 1 minute.
- Remove vegetables to warm platter; sprinkle with cheese and keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium-high; pan-broil steaks 3 to 4 minutes, turning once. Season steaks with salt. Serve with reserved vegetables.