2 cooked slices of bacon
2 slices of any cheese
2 tbsp butter
- Break bacon into 1″ pieces
- Cut cheese into 1″ slices
- Beat eggs
- Heat frying pan and melt butter, spreading across surface of pan.
- Turn heat to medium and add eggs. Rotate the pan to cover the entire surface. Using a spatula, pull back one edge of the eggs and drain uncooked eggs so that they cook as well.
- Add cheese and bacon on one half of the eggs.
- Flip the other half over the cheese and bacon. Cook until the cheese melts.