4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian salad dressing
1-1/2 cups Italian style dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1-2 cloves minced garlic
- Marinate chicken in salad dressing for 1/2-2 hours (optional, otherwise dip chicken in dressing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Coat chicken breasts with bread crumbs.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish. Bake about 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Note: I like to cut the chicken into smaller pieces and make chicken nuggets. They freeze well for quick lunches and my kids love them.