8 Colored Bell Peppers
3 cups of white rice
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
3 Boca burger patties
1 can of pinto beans
One chopped onion (white or red)
3 teaspoons of chopped garlic
Pepper, salt, and garlic powder to taste
1) Cut the tops off of the bell peppers. Take the core and seeds out so that the bell pepper is hollow. Set the tops aside.
2) Cook the rice.
3) In a large pan, grill the Boca burger patties, breaking the patties into small pieces.
4) Chop one bell pepper (green or red) and mix with the onions.
5) Mix the rice and the Boca burger in the pan on warm heat. Add the spaghetti sauce.
6) Add the bell pepper and onion mixture, as well as the beans.
7) Add the spices and garlic as you please.
8) Stuff each individual bell pepper to the top with the ingredients.
9) Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
10) Put the tops back on the bell peppers. Serve.